**(Wholesale) Sail Boats Silk Scarf 35
This unique sailing scene is sure to be a top seller in your shop. You can almost feel the water's mist on your skin as you wrap the scarf around yourself.
- Wholesale production time is 4-6 weeks.
- 100% Silk Georgette made with pure 6A-grade mulberry silk, the highest grade silk available. Mulberry silk threads are smoother, stronger, and more uniformly colored than any other variety of silk.
- The edges of each scarf are rolled by hand and stitched in place by artisans who exclusively sew scarves. A characteristic of luxury.
- Measures 35 x 35" - As this scarf is hand-rolled, the dimensions indicated may vary.
- The 35-inch scarf is an essential accessory and complements any outfit. It can be worn many ways - around your neck, as a top, at the waist or as a headscarf!
- Luxurious to the touch an essential accessory and complements any outfit.
- Dry Clean
The Story Behind...The Sail Boat Watercolor Scarf is inspired by one of California's most iconic settings from the beauty of San Francisco Bay. Sailing in the Bay you can soaking up breathtaking views of San Francisco, Angel Island and the Golden Gate Bridge. It's a whole new perspective! An original watercolor painting recreated as a scarf. The natural, airy drape characteristics of silk georgette beautifully complement the organic qualities of watercolors.
When Will My Order Arrive?
If you're wondering when an order will ship, please be reminded that all scarves are individually made to order and the edges are hand-rolled, which takes time. The entire process takes 4-6 weeks to complete before shipping. A tracking number will be sent to your email when your scarf ships.
Priority shipping will automatically be applied during checkout. Signature will be required upon delivery.
We want you to be completely thrilled with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, please use the contact form or email Hello@TheresaDelgado.com, we want your customer experience to be the best possible!
The shipping and return policy below applies to the entire scarf collection featured in the online boutique. It does not apply to wholesale or custom made orders.
The confirmation of your order will be sent via email to the address provided at check-out.
USPS is our preferred carrier to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible. For other arrangements or special handling, please contact customer service. Items typically ship in 4 weeks, because each design is handcrafted when ordered. Once shipped, your order will arrive in approximately 2-5 business days.
DELIVERY TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
THERESA DELGADO does not deliver internationally. We only deliver packages to the United States.
DELIVERY TO POST OFFICE BOXES
We do not ship to Post Office Boxes (PO BOXES).