(Wholesale) Mulholland Silk Scarf 43
- Wholesale production time is 4-6 weeks.
- 100% Silk made with pure 6A-grade mulberry silk, the highest grade silk available. Mulberry silk threads are smoother, stronger, and more uniformly colored than any other variety of silk.
- The edges of each scarf are rolled by hand and stitched in place by artisans who exclusively sew scarves. A characteristic of luxury.
- Measures 43 x 43" - As this scarf is hand-rolled, the dimensions indicated may vary.
- The 43-inch scarf is an essential accessory and complements any outfit. It can be worn many ways - around your neck, as a top, at the waist or as a headscarf!
- Luxurious to the touch an essential accessory and complements any outfit.
- Dry Clean
The Story Behind...
Have you ever seen Los Angeles from Mulholland Dr.? It has beautiful and scenic views that go on for miles and miles. It’s an absolute “must do” for a lot of visitors here to SoCal.
This winding and twisting road along the Santa Monica Mountains can be a real nail biter. It’s an iconic LA thing. So much so that…
…this uniquely California road is the inspiration for the Mulholland scarf! So what do you think, do all the twists and spins in the design make you feel like you’re racing along winding, twisting Mulholland Dr? vroom vroom
Calling all print-loving maximalists: our uniquely, cheery scarf is for you. The bold colors and playful, eye-popping print is inspired by mid-20th century modern fashion combined with the ease of every day style. Each vibrant pattern is printed on fine silk and thoughtfully designed to bring good vibrations and foster an optimistic outlook as a way of living.
When Will My Order Arrive?
If you're wondering when an order will ship, please be reminded that all scarves are individually made to order and the edges are hand-rolled, which takes time. The entire process takes 4-6 weeks to complete before shipping. A tracking number will be sent to your email when your scarf ships.
Priority shipping will automatically be applied during checkout. Signature will be required upon delivery.
We want you to be completely thrilled with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your order, please use the contact form or email Hello@TheresaDelgado.com, we want your customer experience to be the best possible!
The shipping and return policy below applies to the entire scarf collection featured in the online boutique. It does not apply to wholesale or custom made orders.
The confirmation of your order will be sent via email to the address provided at check-out.
USPS is our preferred carrier to ensure your order arrives as soon as possible. For other arrangements or special handling, please contact customer service. Items typically ship in 4 weeks, because each design is handcrafted when ordered. Once shipped, your order will arrive in approximately 2-5 business days.
DELIVERY TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
THERESA DELGADO does not deliver internationally. We only deliver packages to the United States.
DELIVERY TO POST OFFICE BOXES
We do not ship to Post Office Boxes (PO BOXES).