A leopard scarf and white button down blouse for work outfits is a no-brainer for everyday effortless style!
I’m a fan of all black because it makes getting dressed easy. But there are those days I reach for the the classic white button down. So, I put together three looks for work that make everyday style effortless.
Look #1 – THE SOPHISTICATED BANDANA
The Sophisticated Bandana style is chic (and subtly sassy), because it’s drapey.
1. Fold a square scarf on the diagonal.
2. Tie the ends at the back of your neck.
The style looks elegant and I guarantee you’ll get a LOT compliments.
LOOK #2 – THE ICONIC BACK KNOT
I love the simplicity of this style…
1. Start with a square scarf and bring two opposite corners together to make a triangle.
2. Fold in 2-inch segments, starting at the pointed end, until you reach the straight edge.
3. Tie the ends at the back of your neck.
Voilà! Be ready for compliments!
LOOK #3 – THE EVERYDAY KNOT
I call this The Everyday Knot because this style works with every neckline…
1. Fold your square scarf into a triangle.
2. Starting at the pointed end, fold it to the straight edge using 2-inch folds.
3. Find the mid-point of your scarf and center it on the back of your neck.
4. Bring the ends to the front and knot.
This style will elevate the look of your outfit every time!
The Leopard Neckerchief is made of luxurious silk twill with hand-rolled, hand-sewn hems. You’ll reach for it frequently!