Palm Trees Scarf 35
Regular price $125.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The 35-inch scarf is an essential accessory and complements any outfit. It can be worn many ways - around your neck, as a top, at the waist or as a headscarf!
- Measures 35x 35" | As this scarf is hand-rolled, the dimensions indicated may vary.
- 100% Silk georgette with hand-rolled edges
- Luxurious to the touch an essential accessory and complements any outfit.
- All scarves are custom made to order, please allow 4 weeks for production, you will receive an email when your scarf ships.
- Dry Clean
The Story Behind...In the early days of developing Los Angeles palm trees took off as a symbol of wealth, luxury, nice weather, and vacation. They were used to draw people to this new desert community. Palm trees stand graceful and tall and are an iconic symbol of LA and sunshine. It's no wonder they inspired the Palm Trees Watercolor scarf. An original watercolor painting recreated as a scarf. The natural, airy drape characteristics of silk georgette beautifully complement the organic qualities of watercolors.