What are your winter wardrobe staples? The last couple of years it’s been getting pretty cold here in So Cal, so I’ve invested in a few wardrobe pieces especially for those cold days. I figure there’s no need to sacrifice style, right?
And, I am sure I am not the only one who’s wants to be warmest stylish during the cold of winter. So here are my top 8 winter wardrobe staples…
• Boots – short and tall
• Long Sleeve Tees
• Merino Wool Cardigan – hip length
• Casual Jacket – quilted and leather
• Quilted Vest – great for layering
• Wool Coat – classic single breasted
• Gloves – tech-friendly
• Scarf – soft, light and enveloping, perfect for everyday use
Soft, light and enveloping scarf, the perfect combination for everyday use!