The Antonella Ring is a truly unique open cuff ring. Comfortable to wear, simple and chic the perfect addition to your collection. This ring is made of thick, solid luxurious Argentium silver which is a non-tarnishing metal, so it will look beautiful every time you reach for it.
The open cuff Antonella Ring can be worn alone alone for a classic look or stack two or three and create your signature elevated look.
- Argentium silver (resistant to tarnish)
- Use the chart below to find your size
- Arrives in a THERESA DELGADO Signature black gift box tied with a black ribbon bow – treat yourself or someone special
- Handcrafted to order in our Los Angeles studio, please allow 2 weeks for yours to ship
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders
Find Your Ring Size
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 1/8-inch wide
- Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Use a ruler with mm readings for a more accurate measure.
Size 5: 49mm
Size 5.5: 50mm
Size 6: 52mm
Size 6.5: 53mm
Size 7: 54mm
Size 7.5: 55mm
Size 8: 57mm
Size 8.5: 58mm
Ring Sizing Tips:
- Measure your finger in the afternoon, hands tend to be larger then and your ring will fit more comfortable.
- Are you in-between sizes? Order the next size up.
- Make sure the measurement you choose easily fits over your knuckle.
- For most accuracy, have someone help you.