The Fiona Necklace is elegantly simple and very modern design. It’s long line was inspired by a bamboo grove at The Huntington Library in Pasadena, California. Handcrafted from thick, luxurious Argentium silver which is wonderfully resistant to tarnishing. The linear pendant is 3-inches long and definitely makes a statement when laying around your neck. With its distinctively unique matte finish the Fiona Necklace is truly a striking design. A little edgy, a little feminine. Perfect.
Designed to be worn with v-necks or scoop-necks, the Fiona Necklace can be worn as a collar necklace or a princesses length necklace depending on your personal style. The timelessly elegant linear design instantly elongates your neckline. Receive tons of compliments and effortlessly elevate your look every day.
Find Your Fit
The Fiona Necklace is designed to lay on your chest with the top of the pendant dropping down from the hollow of the throat. It is available in two lengths 16-inches and 18-inches. To find the right length for you, measure around your neck to the hollow of the throat and select the your perfect length: 16-inches or 18-inches, see model.
- Argentium silver (resistant to tarnish)
- Supple and graceful, black leather cord
- Available in 16-inches or 18-inches – See “Find Your Fit” above for best length
- Pendant 3″ in length
- Arrives in a THERESA DELGADO Signature black gift box tied with a black ribbon bow – treat yourself or someone special
- Handcrafted to order in our Los Angeles studio, please allow 2 weeks for yours to ship
- Complimentary shipping on all U.S. orders