Being an entrepreneur you must be known for the value you bring…your professional real estate brand. What intangible assets will your services provide? Your personal brand is largely defined by the content you create and publish and how you present yourself.
Your Professional Real Estate Brand
If you’re showing people beautiful properties all day, aesthetics are obviously important. Your clothes signal to clients that they can trust your taste and knowledge.
Dress in a way that’s distracting and you become easy to dismiss.
Create your professional real estate brand with these wardrobe essentials.
- Button-down shirts are classic and easily transition from day to night.
- Opt for a pencil skirt, either hitting just above the knee or midway between knee and ankle.
- Any outfit is a more professional with a black blazer.
- Easy to carry streamlined leather tote.
- Classic leather black pumps, with a sturdy heel.
- A luxurious silk scarf to instantly tie the outfit together that says, ‘successful real estate agent’.
Special tip: Have your tailor (or you, if you sew) put a hook-and-eye inside the bust of your button-down to keep your bra hidden …and no wardrobe malfunctions.
A scarf is a perfect accessory to instantly elevate even your most basic of wardrobe pieces and help you build a professional real estate brand.