It’s Time to Plan for GROWTH
Once you build your business to the point of having more than a handful of customers, how do you plan for growth? How do you scale so your business growth is sustained? And, how do you keep growing beyond what you have now?
Learn what so many small business owners aren’t doing and as a result … stay small.
Growth is often painful and scary.
In this MicroMuintes episode we’re going to share how to stay focus on G.R.O.W.T.H.
Here’s a cheat sheet on business growth:
- Great Marketing Plan: position your business as the preeminent provider.
- Revise Your Business Plan: structure your business to maximize every resource.
- Open to New Ideas: attract and keep great people with an open mind.
- Work “On” and Not “In”: build peak-performing teams.
- Teach Your Team: to deliver superior customer service, a key competitive advantage.
- Have a System: to perfect your sales process, so customers to buy again and again.
You must let go of old ways in order to experience new growth, but for you to keep working on your business, you need this G.R.O.W.T.H. plan.
This week will teach how to sustain your business growth!
Listen to The McroMinutes Show below …
Now catch Part 2 of the Plan for Business GROWTH.
Micro-Minutes Show Hosts
If you have some follow up questions, please go ahead and ask us…