How to Hire a Social Media Manager
What do you do when you are so busy, you find yourself with no time to indulge in maintaining a social media presence?
Number one: Take a quick but focused look at your priorities. Why aren’t you maintaining a social media presence? Or perhaps you actually are—but it’s just not effective or consistent.
And exactly why do you want to maintain one? Is it necessary to your business? Is it just for fun? Is it just because everyone else says you “must have a social media presence”?
After you’ve determined that it is necessary—and especially if you are regularly maintaining one but it is not effective and you are missing your target by miles—your best option might be to outsource and hire a social media manager.
In this 28 page book we’ll cover:
- Hiring a Social Media Manager to Handle Your Social Marketing p. 6
- Step One: Determining if You Need a Social Media Manager p. 7
- Step Two: Hiring the Best Social Media Manager p. 10
- Step Three: What to Get Your Social Media Manager to Do for You p. 16
- BONUS: Ten Tools for Social Media Managers to Use p. 22
- BONUS: Hiring a Social Media Manager to Handle Your Social Marketing Checklist p. 25
$10.00 Immediate Download
Why I created the Entrepreneur Quick Tips series?
Entrepreneurs across many industries have the same questions. So, as an option to booking consulting time with me at $250/hour, I’ve written out very detailed answers to the most common questions and offer them to you in the Entrepreneur Quick Tips series.
The Entrepreneur Quick Tips series is designed to help entrepreneurs get an answer (or show you how to get a result) to a specific question and build a sustainable business.